In person in Halifax
Dive deeper into the world of plant medicine.
This program continues from Bloom Herbal Studies levels 1 & 2
intermediate level study. It is an opportunity to remain in the flow of herbal learning with Savayda, and to maintain connections with other herbal learners.
9 month program beginning in September.
Fall Semester: September - November
Winter Semester: January - March
Spring Semester: April - June
- Putting it all together – a framework for holistic healing
- Plant family focus
- Medicine making and new preparations
- Herbal energetics
- Herbal pharmacology expanded - getting to know key constituents
- Herb tasting and seasonal flavours
- Herb walks
- Plants as part of a spiritual practice
- Plant project
We will meet one Wednesday evening per month, 6:30-8:30 pm at Bloom.
In the months of long light, we will meet outdoors at one of our city parks.
- September 13
- October 11
- November 8
$140 per season
Payments can be made at the beginning of each season.